MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radio Buttons Disappearing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the3lracer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Radio Buttons Disappearing Reply with quote

I'm the registrar for the Central PA Region of the SCCA. Our event listing for our Test & Tune (which has pre-registration set to close April 16th at 11:00pm) is having trouble. When a user (myself included) goes to register for the event, there are no radio buttons to select which entry fee the entrant is looking to use. This has happened twice now - the first time I went through and edited the event to clean up some written statements and the radio buttons returned, but the second time after editing the event they did not return. Currently I have one person who is looking to register but can't because of this.
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, there is no bug here at all. But there certainly seems to be a lot of confusion over this, so I'll try to explain.

The "problem" is with the "End Sales" date on the entry fees specified for your event. The end date is EXCLUSIVE which means that the option expires when the calendar reaches that date (midnight the day prior). If there are no entry fees valid on a particular day, no option buttons will be available for selection.

If you aren't using Start/End Sales to control early and late fees for your event these dates should be left BLANK to allow the Registration Start and End dates to control your registration period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: