MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No payment option

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZOMBIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: No payment option Reply with quote

I tried to register for an autocroos event and the page will not let me select a payment option. I click on "submit" and it goes to a page telling me that I need to select a payment option. Confused

How the heck do I register for my event!!!! Mad

ZOMBIE
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a problem with the event listing that needs to be corrected by the event organizer (their entry fee schedule does not have an entry fee specified for the current date).

Please pass this information along to the organizer of the event so that they can make the appropriate corrections.

You didn't specify what event this problem was related to, so you'll have to take the next steps yourself...
ZOMBIE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not being specific. Laughing

SVR Event #6 season ender Very Happy
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that particular event is still tentative.

The event organizer has set the entry fees/form in that manner so that entries cannot be accepted until 8/1/2006.
neuroblade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Making Payment Reply with quote

I am trying to register for Oct 11 '08 Great Lakes Autocross Event (#2) at I-70 Speedway. I am unable to enter payment on the online registration. There is a box Long Rectangular which states entry fee is 50 dollars and a box which should be for a check mark. I am unable to select it with 2 separate computers. When I hit submit - it takes me back to the registration page and says I have to specify registration fee. Help!
I have talked to the Subaru Dealer in Lees Summit who Sponsors the event in person and they say it is on your end. They say their registration numbers are very low right now. Greg Walker MD
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really isn't a bug, but rather an incorrect configuration as set by the event organizer.

This situation occurs when the event organizer specifies a valid date range for their entry fees, but does so incorrectly such that on a particular date no fee options are valid. The date range is there so that different fees can be specified for different dates - early bird entry, normal entry, late fee, etc.

IF THERE IS ONLY ONE ENTRY FEE OPTION THERE IS NO REASON TO SPECIFY A DATE RANGE AT ALL! (as the event registration period will control access to registration)

THE EVENT ORGANIZER NEEDS TO MAKE THE CORRECTIONS TO THEIR EVENT ENTRY FEES IN ORDER TO ALLOW REGISTRATION TO OCCUR.

(And in the case of this specific event it appears that the event organizer has made the appropriate changes).

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: