MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Printing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stoooo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Printing Reply with quote

Is there any chance you could add a 'Printable Version' button to the website that will nicely format event info and entry lists for printing ? As an attendee of AutoX events, as opposed to being an organiser, I like to print out the Event Details so I know where I'm going and what the day's schedule will be, and the Entry List so that I can tie people's names to the cars I see on site.

What do I mean by nicely formatted ? Well, the event info page should be formatted so that just the event details are printed. I don't need the web page header, the menu down the left hand side, or the ads on my printout. I've already seen them on the website itself, and it usually means that I have to print on two pieces of paper when the info would easily fit on one if it was left uncluttered.

The entrant info should be formatted so that just the table prints. Remove all the extra fluff as mentioned above, but also add page breaks at class boundaries, so that classes are not split across pages. I realise that the last suggestion may lead to having more sheets of paper, but the info would be much easier to read.

Thanks,
Stuart.
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! Let me see what I can come up with...

Cool
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done!

http://www.myautoevents.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=134
stoooo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant. I only tested the Event Details and Entry List pages, but they were exactly how I hoped they'd be. Thanks ever so much for doing this.

Stuart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: