MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something screwy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Something screwy? Reply with quote

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEntryList.Show?psevent_id=6827&psrnd=.11281679577049351416937957478507157728

People are trying to register for our next event and everything is coming up blank. I tried to add in a mail-in competitor and nothing is getting filled in.

Am I doing something wrong?
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is with your entry form definition... the only data element that was defined to be collected was car number.

I've deleted the entry from associated with this event so you can either create a new entry form or re-associate the event with an existing entry form.
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm it's doing it again. I'm trying to setup our next event (appalachain sports car club) for July 29th and there is no way for me to select the registration information.

I can pick items to put into the registration page, but when I get to "Appalachian Sports Car Club Autocross #3 Entry Form" and click 'next', I get:

Unable to Complete Request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must specify the contents of your enty form. What data do you wish to collect from entrants?

it doesn't bring me to the Registration Format page.

Mike
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike (This is Mike Louie correct?) -

Silly question, but when the "Appalachian Sports Car Club Autocross #3 Entry Form" is displayed are there any data elements listed?

The error message indicates that you have defined an empty entry form. That isn't a valid condition so it won't let you continue until you define the data elements to collect for your event.

The form you selected as a template could have been the stale empty form that caused your problem before, or the "Blank Template" was selected, or you copied the previous event to this one a while ago? (Any of those could have caused this situation)

Again... I deleted the entry form association with the #3 event (and the #4 event which had the same problem too) so that you can re-associate a valid form for your events.

Cool

One of the next items on my to-do list is to rework how entry forms and class lists are created and associated to events. Once I get this done it will be SO much more intuitive and easier to manage.

Wink
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be me (Mike Louie).

I think I did a mutli-copy event. I did the 1st one by hand and then I believe I used the copy event for our 9-10 events this year.

Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: