MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to override Reserved number people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: How to override Reserved number people? Reply with quote

Our event is about to close and I would like to override people who are using the Reserved Number system but are not going to show up to this event. How can I go about doing this?

I would like to keep our event numbered from 1-30 and I think we have 20 people who are using the Reserved Number System but are not going to show. So I would like to open up their numbers to others.
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy! Just remove the number restriction from your event by changing the "Event to use for Reserved Numbers" drop down (located at the bottom of the entry form page) to "None". That will open up all remaining numbers to anyone who wishes to use them for subsequent entries.

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: