MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entering information but the event info clears out on Submit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Entering information but the event info clears out on Submit Reply with quote

Hello happy new year.

Been trying to enter information into our events but every time I click on "next" or "submit" the event info clears out.

Getting kinda frustrating.

Also for some reason in the past couple of months I have been getting about 30-40 spam emails from various companies. I did setup a separate account from my personal emails, but it's getting annoying. Anyway to stop this?
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what you mean by "event info clears out". Could you provide more details?

If I could stop spam, I'd be a millionaire! Cool

MyAutoEvents.com does not sell your email address or send any unsolicited email, so those messages are coming from another source.
CivicSiRacer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MyAutoEvents wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "event info clears out". Could you provide more details?

If I could stop spam, I'd be a millionaire! Cool

MyAutoEvents.com does not sell your email address or send any unsolicited email, so those messages are coming from another source.

It's not doing it now but before when I was entering info and at the bottom I click on "next" it would go right to the main page of that event even though I entered event description and relative info, but the main page would be blank.

I'm guessing about the spam that people are just clicking on my email and sending me spam. I hate spammers with a passion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: