MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

list of class listings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris paveglio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: list of class listings Reply with quote

When I enable online registration for an event, I get a popup list of classes/class groups I can use. After I have made the event, I can't change the class list unless I modify each class. But I'd like to be able to fix my one event, and then re-fix my other event using the correct fixed class list from the popup of saved/previous indexes. But I can't. Seems I must refix every class every index, and can only repick it for my next event.
Can this be made more user friendly?
Thanks,
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you create a class list and save it for one event, it can be reused for subsequent events. Then later, if changes are made to that class list the changes are applied to all events that use that class list.

If you specified a new class list (using one of the MAE supplied templates?) for each event, the class list is unique to each event requiring modifications to be performed for each individually.

If you have a large number of events and need to make changes that should apply to all - contact me at support@myautoevents.com with the details and I'll reset the event/class list link so that you can reuse a common class list for all events and apply the changes universally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: