MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More than one person downloading event info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bloring

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: More than one person downloading event info Reply with quote

Is it possible to have more than one login for event admin access to MAE? Or would they both just have to use the same username and password?
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone listed as a contact for the event has access to download event data.

Only the registrar can manually add mail-ins and edit existing entries.

So depending on what you how you want to split duties, either shared credentials or simply putting the individual on the event as a contact will give access to event maintenance functions.
nharlan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Multiple users on an event listing Reply with quote

I, too, seem to be having trouble with others I have listed as contacts being able to download or modify an event listing I have created. I have 3 events listed in May, 2007 that other users I have listed as contacts claim they cannot modify. In only one of them, I am listed as the Registrar, which is what i understand needs to be designated in order to add mailed entries or modify existing one's. On the 2 where I have listed myself as the 'site administrator", the actual registrar is claiming she can't access or add information. Have I somehow done something wrong in my listing of contact people?
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key to sharing administrative access for events is that the email address listed for each contact or registrar must match the primary email address on that individual's MyAutoEvents.com account profile.

The email match is what creates the link and grants access to the event administration functions.

If the email addresses do not match, access will not be granted.

Cool

Edit: Oh, and one more thing... the contacts have to be signed-in to the website in order to have admin access. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: