MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Test Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NKase

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject: Test Event Reply with quote

As registrar of out Time Trial (former SOLO 1) Hillclimb events, I would like to use this site. I'm having some (minor) problems convincing some that this is a good idea.

Is it permissable to start a test event (non-payment) to have the other dicision making people and others try it out so i can show them how it works?

I think that it is going to make my job so much easier.
Nelson
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Test Event Reply with quote

NKase wrote:
As registrar of out Time Trial (former SOLO 1) Hillclimb events, I would like to use this site. I'm having some (minor) problems convincing some that this is a good idea.

Is it permissable to start a test event (non-payment) to have the other dicision making people and others try it out so i can show them how it works?

I think that it is going to make my job so much easier.
Nelson

Absolutely! Just use the event category "Testing/Experimentation" ONLY so that your test event is not listed in the main event directory.

In fact, if you want to test/demonstrate the online payment functionality, you can create an entry fee of one penny ($.01) and have people register and pay online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Event Organizer Q & A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: