MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index MyAutoEvents.com
Discussion and Support Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Checkboxes for "Remove" link in class list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bloring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Checkboxes for "Remove" link in class list Reply with quote

When I brought up a SCCA 2006 class list in MAE, I found that you decided to list parallel novice classes. This is fine, but our club doesn't work that way, we have our novices run within the standard classes, then index them all at the end of the event.

The problem is that removing all of these novice classes is incredibly tedious. If the remove link were a checkbox, then I could run down and check off all the classes I wanted to remove, without having to let that page load a million times.

This seems like it would be a pretty easy, and very useful fix.
MyAutoEvents
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Checkboxes for "Remove" link in class list Reply with quote

bloring wrote:
When I brought up a SCCA 2006 class list in MAE, I found that you decided to list parallel novice classes. This is fine, but our club doesn't work that way, we have our novices run within the standard classes, then index them all at the end of the event.

The problem is that removing all of these novice classes is incredibly tedious. If the remove link were a checkbox, then I could run down and check off all the classes I wanted to remove, without having to let that page load a million times.

This seems like it would be a pretty easy, and very useful fix.

Bill -

Not sure how that happened! There shouldn't be any novice classes in the 2006 base class list - only the SCCA National Solo classes.

It appears there is a bug that allows someone to edit/modify the standard base classes. I'll have to look into this...

I'm moving this to the bug report forum.
bloring

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Either way, the checkbox to remove would be a good idea. It was a pain waiting for that page to reload each time. Even with broadband.

...bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyAutoEvents.com Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: